If you wanted to seek diversion from your stationary and monotonous office slave life, habituated by same old faces of your friends and comrades, getting too close for comfort with your clanmates, tired of doing same old stuff, and wanting to breathe another flavor of carbonated oxygen, then you should have been hanging out with the CBS crowd.
The CBS crowd, a mob of cool online addicts who share common personality disorders, just had their first summer camp out and team building at Jardin De Busay. An overdosage of appreciation goes to Mr. Vanjahnn, a fellow CBS mob member, for letting the the whole gang stay at their beautiful place.
The whole gang of raucous blogging cyborgs had spread live bullets of laughter and lethal nonsense talks all over the bloody place. At the end of the team building initiation, team Wang-Wang, a team full of semi-carnal blogging cyborgs, emerged victorious over their lousy opponent, the name I won’t mention because I’m afraid it would just be a waste of bandwidth(peace team unknown, lolers).
On the other hand, a certain lousy cyborg got drunk and wasted during the event because he bragged that he can drink el hombre like a beer. The result? Well, the rest of the cyborg addicts molested his wasted moments and took a lot of photos to scandalized his holy body. Lolers! Peace be with you whoever you are. Hahahahaha!
Below is the confidential list of cyborgs who made it to the said gathering:
- Vanjahnn of FocalGlass.Blogspot.com
- Mark of EUTS.Wordpress.com
- Mikyu of Ifancy.me
- Clarence of DahongLaya.com
- Kai of CalendarNotes.Blogspot.com
- Miong of MiongandMarquee.Blogspot.com
- Empress of EmpressOfDrac.com
- McBilly of McBilly.com
- Attorney of Bethelo.Blogspot.com
- Prince of RoyalGrapiks.Blogspot.com
- Aldwin of Multiply.com
- Bryan of WhatAboutBryan.info
- Jorich of BeyondTheNorms.org
- Tiannex of SimpolNiBai.Blogspot.com
- Timoy of MugnaSaBadlis.Blogspot.com
Xie, Xie Ni for the fun and baka moments. Hehehehe.
Photo Credits: Vanjahnn