About the Author Empress Of Drac
Empress often finds herself either lost inside her mind or lost in beautiful scenic places. She's currently doing the things she loves while maintaining a minimalist lifestyle. This blog is all about her journey in living a simple and contented life, her quest to see the world via budget traveling, and her love to share to people everything that she is passionate about.
She does not absolutely conform to any beliefs or philosophies. Though she's fascinated with minimalism and is currently embracing the minimalist lifestyle, she doesn't want to define her existence based on these realities alone. For her, life is too diverse, too colorful, too mysterious, it would be a waste of experience (and time) to imprison herself to a few sets of ideas. Google+ | Twitter
- February 24, 2015 Probably the cheapest accommodation I booked via @agoda. For only Php300 plus per night, we got a private room, aircon, wifi connection, and a breakfast like that. Highly recommended for backpackers and budget travelers. #hotel #hotelreview #agoda #lamaria #breakfast (0)
- January 30, 2015 I soo love the minimalistic and zen-like ambiance of this place. Would love to go back again and again. #oceansuites #pool #travel #accomodation #hotel #bool (0)
- January 18, 2016 Our Favorite Activities in Boracay Philippines (0)
- January 26, 2015 What a refreshing view. Sooo love it. #pool #forest #ocean #sea #travel (0)
- January 23, 2015 My coffee set-up when I’m travelling; paper #cup, plastic #spork, portable #heater, packed #sugar, and of course instant #coffee powder.. Coffee in inns and hotels is super expensive. 🙂 #travel #travelessentials (0)