About the Author Empress Of Drac
Empress often finds herself either lost inside her mind or lost in beautiful scenic places. She's currently doing the things she loves while maintaining a minimalist lifestyle. This blog is all about her journey in living a simple and contented life, her quest to see the world via budget traveling, and her love to share to people everything that she is passionate about.
She does not absolutely conform to any beliefs or philosophies. Though she's fascinated with minimalism and is currently embracing the minimalist lifestyle, she doesn't want to define her existence based on these realities alone. For her, life is too diverse, too colorful, too mysterious, it would be a waste of experience (and time) to imprison herself to a few sets of ideas. Google+ | Twitter
- February 25, 2015 A standard room in this resort is as big as a family room in others but the rate is quite lower and very reasonable. When you travel to #Boracay, don’t forget to check Lingganay Beach Resort. You’ll surely be surprised how huge the place is and how beautiful their infinity pools are. #hotel #hotelreview #boracay (0)
- January 26, 2015 What a refreshing view. Sooo love it. #pool #forest #ocean #sea #travel (0)
- March 17, 2015 It’s been 18 days now that I left the island of Pitogo and have been wandering on the road. This is actually the very first time that I travel this long. I’ve been planning for years to travel continuously but been held back by a lot of responsibilities. Now, I can tell that this is only the beginning of my wandering journey. This has been what I’ve been picturing myself for years…to wander…continuously… #wanderer #imnotatraveler #imawanderer (0)
- January 23, 2015 My coffee set-up when I’m travelling; paper #cup, plastic #spork, portable #heater, packed #sugar, and of course instant #coffee powder.. Coffee in inns and hotels is super expensive. 🙂 #travel #travelessentials (0)
- February 24, 2015 Probably the cheapest accommodation I booked via @agoda. For only Php300 plus per night, we got a private room, aircon, wifi connection, and a breakfast like that. Highly recommended for backpackers and budget travelers. #hotel #hotelreview #agoda #lamaria #breakfast (0)