About the Author Empress Of Drac
Empress often finds herself either lost inside her mind or lost in beautiful scenic places. She's currently doing the things she loves while maintaining a minimalist lifestyle. This blog is all about her journey in living a simple and contented life, her quest to see the world via budget traveling, and her love to share to people everything that she is passionate about.
She does not absolutely conform to any beliefs or philosophies. Though she's fascinated with minimalism and is currently embracing the minimalist lifestyle, she doesn't want to define her existence based on these realities alone. For her, life is too diverse, too colorful, too mysterious, it would be a waste of experience (and time) to imprison herself to a few sets of ideas. Google+ | Twitter
- January 30, 2015 I soo love the minimalistic and zen-like ambiance of this place. Would love to go back again and again. #oceansuites #pool #travel #accomodation #hotel #bool (0)
- February 25, 2015 A standard room in this resort is as big as a family room in others but the rate is quite lower and very reasonable. When you travel to #Boracay, don’t forget to check Lingganay Beach Resort. You’ll surely be surprised how huge the place is and how beautiful their infinity pools are. #hotel #hotelreview #boracay (0)
- March 13, 2015 Enjoying the view here in Subic. Still, nothing beats our bloody beaches in Bohol and Cebu. #Subic #beach #sea (0)
- March 2, 2015 Breathtaking view from Tayid Lighthouse in Mahatao, Batanes. #Batanes2015Trip #Day2 #Batanes #sea #hills (0)
- January 2, 2015 When non-surf boarding fails. First epic photo for #2015. #beach #travel #sunset #sea #feetup (0)